Saturday, June 18, 2011

Shake it up w/Shakeology!

My new obsession: Shakeology.


Read about what Shakeology does here.
70 healthy ingredients- 140 calories
It helps:
-Lose weight
-Feel energized
-Improve digestion & regularity
-Lower cholesterol

Shakeology was introduced to me a few weeks ago along with a CD with a list of Doctors bragging about this product. Let me tell you,... I have tried everything & this is by far one of the best products out there. I am in love with it! It's loaded with nutritional value.  

I have been struggling with my evening meal because of my husband's baseball games & I try not to eat "baseball food" so therefore it's usually a struggle to make our menu creative. This has solved the problem & it's even cheaper than a starbucks! I feel almost guilty drinking it because it tastes so good. There are a lot of different recipes to try here.  I have only tried a few different ones but will start using this product on more of a daily basis very soon. 

Here is what I had last week:
(putting your cup in the freezer makes it taste that much better!)
Chocolate Shakeology packet-
Natural Peanut Butter-
Skim Milk-
Ice-
(blended)
It tasted like I was drinking a Reeses Cup! Yum!

If you would like to try a Shakeology sample please comment or email me. I will get it to you asap. 

Read here about my friend Rhonda who's life changed after using Shakeology! What an inspiration she is to me!

Today's Tip: Always research a product before taking it... it never hurts to do a little research! The few products I do take I believe in! 
(arbonne, advocare, & shakeology to name a few)

See last nights light run here.
Come back tomorrow to hear from my husband: Jeremy Hefner!

Let me know if you want to try a taste of yumminess! (is there such word?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment