Saturday, June 11, 2011

Pilates.

Pilates.

See today's workout here.

Today is a day for cross training. I am in the process of starting the Asylum workouts for my cross training days but until then I will mix it up on my own. Today is pilates.

Jace is down for a nap, music is on, & to the living room floor I go for a good workout! It is always nice to mix things up a bit. Trust me, it isn't as much fun doing it by myself. I would much rather have a full class to lead it with instead of being alone. Looking forward to starting up all my classes again in the fall! I have really missed all my ladies back in Oklahoma! 

If you are training for a race what is your favorite cross training routine? I would love to hear!

Today's tip: Here is a great Post-Workout Shake! Enjoy!

Pineapple Strawberry Shake


See full recipe here.


Do something different today!



No comments:

Post a Comment