Friday, June 24, 2011

Fitness Friday!

I am going to take time each Friday & make it something we can all share: Fitness Friday! On Fitness Friday we will be sharing photos from our week full of running/workouts along with a piece of encouragement or description of our photo! I think this will be a great way to inspire one another & come together as "athletes". I love that there is really no stereotype for health & fitness: simply you.
Enjoy! 

Megan Armstrong:
"If you run, you are a runner. It doesn't matter how fast or how far. It doesn't matter if today is your first day or if you've been running for twenty years. There is no test to pass, no license to earn, no membership card to get. You just run."

Stacey Myers:
You're missing out on the beauty within nature if you never lace up your shoes. :) 

 Chris Kelly:
When I first started P90X, I really didn't want to do the yoga. Then, when I sucked it up and started it, I came to this pose...pigeon. I laughed out loud and chuckled something about not even being able to do this inelementary school! Instead of listening to my head, I let my body do the talking, and three weeks later I can now hold this position for 15 excruciating seconds! BRING IT!

 Sarah Hefner:
I listened to  a lot of Hillsong this week during my run. Puts the rest of my day into perspective. 

 Running has inspired in more ways than one:
Motherhood, God's beauty, Prayer, & of course the competitiveness in me! I love how all 3 pictures above summed up my thoughts! Thank you for sharing!!

If you would like to join in on Fitness Fridays please email me. I will get with you asap :) 
Happy Weekend!!!!

Today's workout here.

Be inspired today!

No comments:

Post a Comment