Sunday, August 28, 2011

Shakeology 3-day Cleanse Testimonials:


3-Day Cleanse Testimonials!


Today I wanted to share with you 2 recent success stories from two of my sweet friends that have done the 3-Day Shakeology Cleanse :) If you would like to do the cleanse please get in contact with me through email: hefnerfitness@yahoo.com. I will post details at the bottom of today's post. 

Way to go ladies!



"My experience on the 3-day cleanse was great! I felt energized & full! The chocolate shake is so yummy & nothing like any other meal replacement shake I have ever had! Losing 3 pounds in 3 days was just an added bonus on top of giving my body the nutrients it really needs!"




"I loved doing the three day cleanse! I lost a total of 5 pounds and finally went below a certain number on the scale. The shake is delicious so it was not hard to do! I could eat
 veggies and a small amount of protein for dinner so that also helped curve my hunger! When I was feeling a little weak (on day 2) I got in touch with Heather Bradley for some support! She encouraged me and I made it through all 3 days! YAY! I really need to start using shakeology has a meal supplement! I think this would help in my goal to continue to lose weight!!"

- Kimberlee Francis



Want to do the cleanse? Here's how!

Email me with your address at hefnerfitness@yahoo.com

Cost: $60

*Comes with 9 Shakeology Shakes 
(you can get chocolate, greenberry, or combo of both flavors!) 

***Read here about why I think it is so important to cleanse! I had posted this before knowing about Shakeology & after doing the 3-day cleanse it is by far the best! 

Treat your body with something good today!



No comments:

Post a Comment