Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Adapting to Motherhood:

 Reflecting on how I have adapted to motherhood:


Today I couldn't stop thinking about how my life has changed. This little bump that use to cause me to  use a rubber band to keep my pants up has rocked our world & I wouldn't ask for it to be any other way. If it wasn't for our Jacer I don't think we would be where we are today.


I remember being a new mommy & wondering how I would be as "Mama". I wasn't one of those mom's who constantly freak out about every little thing because I knew we'd be ok.... but trust me it was still a little scary.



The minute I saw his Daddy hold him I knew this was right & that God knew what he was doing all along... He always does...

When you become a mommy you begin to be aware of things that maybe before you over looked.... like your health. I want to be a good example for our son & future kids.

Being mommy & a baseball wife can be a lot to take on considering you are sitting at a baseball every night of the summer... I am so thankful Jace & I have both adapted well together... We make a good team.


Before you know it your kids are saying please & thank you's... saying their own versions of words like "Muse Me" (aka: excuse me) & "Ba ba" (aka: banana) It melts my heart to see my son give us his sweet little grin. 


Jace is growing so fast & so is our family... 

He pretty much is my world... Daddy too. Little boys have a way of being wrapped around their momma's fingers... 

Motherhood seemed scary at first but I feel that every mother learns to adapt well... It gives you a whole new perspective on life... One worth living for & being the best example you can be for them.
He motivates me to run & run just a little harder.




These photos represent my life, my why, & the reason I am a better person today than I was yesterday. Motherhood is the sweetest gift I could have ever asked for... Thank you Lord for blessing my life!


No comments:

Post a Comment