Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Cooking Challenge!

(source)

Ok everyone! I have been doing a lot of research on recipes this summer, however, I have not been able to actually participate in cooking because of our schedule. I cannot wait to get going this fall with a whole new perspective on wearing my apron.
(this pic doesn't do justice to the one Megan made for my kitchen)

I want to get creative & I need your help! I want to not only challenge myself but inspire you to get going in the kitchen too! 

The challenge:
To try one new healthy recipe or healthy alternative in your family's weekly menu. Take a picture of the result. It can be anything... no rule on type of dish. Email or FB message it to me with your recipe. If I pick your recipe on September 6th (2 weeks from today) then you will receive an AWESOME give-a-way along with being apart of my recipes that go out to my clients! 

I need some inspiration for this fall! I want to add your recipes to my cookbook! For ideas on how to do this you can go to: Megan's Blog or Oh She Glows. Both give an example on how to make healthy alternatives. Also, Whole Foods has great magazines for healthy dishes! 

GOOD LUCK! 

Can't wait to see what you fix up!

No comments:

Post a Comment