Friday, August 5, 2011

One of those days.

(source)

This is what I like to treat myself with when it's been one of those days.... today is one of them.

I have to admit... today has just been one of those days & I don't even know why. Do you ever feel like that? I know my blog is to "inspire" but I feel like part of inspiring is just being plain honest. I am being as honest as honest can be today!

Nothing tragic is going on in my life. I have my sweet family who loves me & we are blessed beyond comprehension, however, sometimes I just need those days to cry. I choose today. I think I go through phases of building up tears & sometimes I just have this urge to just cry & cry & cry. It's like therapy to just sit & cry out to God. I like that I don't have to pretend everything is perfect all the time & that God picks us back up again. He will never fail us. 

After having my pity party today I sat down & opened His word. It filled me up with just what I needed. I am so thankful for a Father who truly cares about me. 

"Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you." 
1 Peter 5:7

Today's tip: Needing a quick exercise to fit in after your runs? Planks are the best full core workout you can do!
 Here is a pic of me demonstrating:

Lift up your face today because your Heavenly Father loves you!



No comments:

Post a Comment