Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Cooking Challenge Recap!

I have so enjoyed all the recipes that have been shared this week! I cannot wait to get home & add them to my recipe book! Thank you for sharing! 

Here are the recipes!


Pat Crume:

(source)
Black Rice & Edamame

Click here for full recipe.

Ashley Beeman:


(source)
Stuffed Bell Peppers:

I like to use red bell peppers and ground chicken sausage. I ground up the chicken sausage
 add in a can of diced tomatoes. Cut the tops off of the bell peppers stuff with the chicken mixture and add a little bit of shredded cheese to the top. I bake at 375 for 20 min.


Brooke Bright:
(source)

Healthified Chicken Tortilla Casserole

Click here for full recipe.

Jill Conyers:

(source)

Southwest Salad

Click here for full recipe.

Thanks again for sharing! I am thinking you all must have known we love Mexican food in our house? :) These will be great!

Give-A-Way: I will be sending you ALL a Shakeology Shaker Cup w/2 Shakes! If I don't have your address please email me so that I can get it to you!

If you have a healthy recipe you would like to share go to Sarah's Beachbody Support Group on facebook & post your recipe!

80% of weight loss is what you eat!!!!!!

Have an awesome day!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment