Friday, August 26, 2011

Fitness Friday!

What inspired me this week?


(source)


Everyday I am so inspired by the ones around me. What keeps me going? YOU do. Today I usually share pictures of others inspiration but today I wanted to take time to thank all of my readers. You are the ones that truly inspire me to keep pressing on... literally. I am always humbled by your comments & thank you notes. Every time I consider stopping or to skip a day of running I think about all of you. What would I encourage you to do? That thought pushes me to work just a little harder every single day.
 You simply keep me going!


I have come to really love the world of blogging & still learning more about it everyday. I hope that through my experiences & little knowledge about fitness that I can impact your life in some way.


Thank you for taking time out of your day to read my blog!
Come back tomorrow to see my exercise tip of the week video! :) 

Have a wonderful weekend!


2 comments:

  1. Hi from a new follower! I enjoyed browsing your blog. I also wanted to let you know I host a weekly blog hop, Fitness Friday. I would love to have you join. Linking up is a great way to increase followers, readers and interest in your blog.

    This week's link up :)

    Fitness Friday Blog Hop

    You can also find me here

    FB: Life As I See It [Fitness, Health and Happiness]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jill! I would love to! I will be prepared to link up next week :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete