Saturday, August 20, 2011

Beautiful Chaos:


Beautiful Chaos...

Sometimes as a mom I get so wrapped around the to-do list that I can forget just how sweet the blessings that live with me really are... I have submitted to Jeremy as his wife which means, tackling this life in baseball along with being momma & trainer. I wouldn't change one thing about our life & where God has taken us, however, sometimes it's just pure chaos... a beautiful chaos.

The past 8 days Jeremy has been gone on a road trip & we were so thrilled to pick him up from the airport today! After reflecting back on my week I thought it would be fun to reflect back on how our chaos can be beautiful.... if we allow it to be. 

Sometimes it's as though all I ever do is run, eat, change diapers, cook, clean... all to do it again the very next day... and the next day... and the next day, etc. You get my point. However, I tend to stop myself in my tracks of going through the chaos & realizing just how beautiful life is & the gift God has given each one of us. It reminds me of the song called Slumber by Need to Breathe. Great song. He talks about how we need to stop going through the motions & wake up to see the beauty God has blessed us with right in front of our own eyes. For me... that beautiful chaos I mentioned... that's my 2 sweet boys. I love them more than I ever imagined. Being a momma isn't easy but it's by far the best job!

I guess what I am trying to say today is that my chaos is beautiful when I slow down long enough to notice. Yes, our lives can be busy & monotonous, but those 2 boys wake me up from my daily agenda to show me just how big our God really is... Slow down today & enjoy the chaos around you...
 I bet you will find your chaos is beautiful too!

"Wake on up from your slumber & open up your eyes!" -Need to Breathe
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* I have some exciting news! Blazing Rock Productions will be helping me put together short videos for you each week! I can't wait to show you! Until then, I will be posting random exercise tips on Saturdays. I am hoping within the next few weeks we get the videos uploaded! 

Today's Tip: Click here to see how to do a squat jump. 
If you are a beginner start out by doing 3 sets of continuous jumps for 30 seconds.
If you want more of a challenge do 3 sets of continuous jumps for 1 minute or simply add this exercise to a circuit.

Enjoy the chaos around you!

No comments:

Post a Comment