Friday, July 1, 2011

Fitness Friday:

~FITNESS FRIDAY~

First off, I want to tell you how excited I am to have everyone sending in pictures for Fitness Friday! What a great way to inspire one another! I also wanted to tell you that I got ahead of myself & the give-a-way should be on Monday but in honor of my birthday on Sunday I think I will post it then! So, with that being said.... Come back Sunday for a give-a-way of one of my favorite things! I am excited to share it with you!!

Fitness Friday Friends:

Ashley Dunton:

Her inspiration is  picture of lily (running partner), new shoes & beautiful running trail.



Megan Armstrong:
                                

Morning jog with my 3-month-old-personal-trainer!
The first step is getting off the couch and start moving! Find your inspiration and just go for it!


Leslie Pelton:

It's cliche, I know, but this magazine give me the inspiration to continue to improve my fitness & reach my goals. It's not so much about the article but the fact that I get it in the mail every month. I realize I didn't subscribe to this, but that it has my name & address on it, & it started coming about the time I started working out again. So someone out there knew that I was ready to get going & might need a little push to keep going some days. I've reviewed the usual list of suspects that would do this type of thing for me & not one of them is confessing to it. But never mind that! Just knowing that someone else thinks enough of me to send me a magazine anonymously helps me keep focused. So, whoever you are, thanks a million! (I like Runner's World too)



Stacey Myers:


My PR for 2 miles (if only I had a thermometer on my watch as well and it would be even more impressive)! The heat is really taking a toll on my motivation but I always feel better and more energized after pushing through. 

Chris Kelly:


"Focus here on the white numbers. The top left cell was my first workout (212). The bottom left is my most recent total from today (280). When I first started Ab Ripper, I was a joke. I never thought I'd get close to 300. Nearly there!"

Kimberlee Francis:



My inspiration is you! You have never pushed me into exercising just enouraged me along the way! Thanks for helping to empower me!! 
(humbled & honored to share this!)


Rhonda Layton:


Knowing my 7-yr old has nearly the same size feet as me! Don't waste a precious moment in life!

Sarah Hefner: 


His sweet little grin motivates me everyday to give it all I've got in all that I do. Marking off my calendar for my running schedule is so motivating, especially after reflecting a months worth of work! I wear this bracelet when I workout & go about my day to remind me the power-of-the-cross! It shows me that with God's strength I can do what he has called me to do....whether it be running or parenting. Thank you Jesus for the cross! 
(The Marathon Mommy)

Thanks everyone! Be inspired today! Happy Weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment