Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Country Roads.


This is a picture I took w/my Iphone while running a few months ago on a morning run. It's out at my mom's house. 
I couldn't help but stop & take it.  
Love me some Oklahoma after being in the dessert for 2 months! :)

Today I couldn't help but think about the different climates: Arizona dessert & Oklahoma humidity. Yesterday's evening run was pretty much brutal at 6 p.m. but this morning was absolutely beautiful. Feels like home when I run out here at my moms & have the cattle cheering me on with their stare. Ha! 

I love being in Arizona with my husband & wouldn't change it for anything, however, I love Oklahoma. We want Jace to grow up here where we did & go to school in Oklahoma. Arizona is great when my boys are there, otherwise, it's just another state. Oklahoma is home :)

Today is the second day of my Shakeology 3-day cleanse & I feel fantastic! Be sure to read my post on Thursday with the details! 

Today's Tip: When doing a cleanse you MUST get your water intake. The first day you usually get a slight headache which I had yesterday. This means your body is adjusting & getting rid of the toxins in your body. Keep hydrated & by the next day you will feel much better. It is so worth it to do a cleanse. Also, be sure to plan you meals & decide BEFORE what you will & will not have. My family grilled burgers last night (they smelled amazing) but I had already decided to do my cleanse. I chose to have my planned salad & shake instead of the grilled burgers. I feel so good so far!


Looking forward to running with my girls tomorrow! Going 5! :)

Have a Terrific Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment