Friday, July 29, 2011

My Why.

(source)


My Why: Jace Allen Hefner.

This morning I woke up to a little boy yelling "my momma" in the other room. His little voice gets me out of bed & fills my heart with joy when I walk into his room & see his sweet little grin. This same little boy motivates me & keeps me going every single day to take care of my body. He is the one who is with me 24/7 & sees everything I put in my mouth. He will be the one standing with his Daddy at the finish line of the marathon December 4th cheering me on to finish strong! He is the one who I want to influence in such a positive way I can't stand it sometimes. Today I am motivated by Jace to get moving even when I don't feel like it because everything I do impacts him a little more each day.

Today's Tip: Create good habits today because the little ones in your house are watching you!

Have a Terrific Thursday!


No comments:

Post a Comment