Thursday, July 21, 2011

3-Day Shakeology Cleanse Results!


3-Day Cleanse Results:

The 3-day cleanse was fantastic! I lost a total of 6 POUNDS & feel energized!!!

Here is what I did for the last 3-days:

Breakfast: Shakeology (w/cup of ice & water blended) 

Snack: Green Apple

Lunch: Shakeology (w/cup of ice, berries, & water blended)

Dinner: Spring Mix salad with berries, sliced almonds, chopped apple, & light dressing 
(350 calories)

Snack: Shakeology (w/cup of ice & water blended)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How I felt:

After traveling for the past 4 days I felt very sluggish. I knew it was time for a good cleanse. This was the first time I had done the Shakeology cleanse & it has been by far the best one! I like it because it is doable. I have done 28 day cleanses, 7 day cleanses, etc & this one was the most realistic. In just 3 days I feel 10x healthier & even a little lighter! 

I did have a slight headache but the headache is gone now. The headache was a sign that my body was getting rid of the toxins. I didn't miss any sweets or really even feel hungry. I felt very satisfied with my meals & almost to the point of not being hungry. With my continuation of my workouts I knew I needed the caloric intake so there were times when I had to force myself to finish. I just felt so full. It totally shocked me. Most people think you starve yourself on a cleanse or drown your body in fiber but that is completely false. It's about putting good things in your body. Shakeology definitely did that for me!

The one thing I struggled  with the most is having to drink my meal. I am the type of person who enjoys an actual meal & so I had to force myself to drink some of them. After the first day I started to get use to the fact I needed to drink my meals. It helped knowing how good it was for me even though it tasted like yummy chocolate. If you know what a Braum's shake tastes like then you will understand when my friend told me it tasted like she was enjoying her Braum's chocolate shake instead of something healthy. 
Props to Shakeology because thats a HUGE compliment!

What I loved about this cleanse is that it was very basic & doable (mentioned above). It's not something that you have to take a few days off of work just to complete. I didn't spend my 3 days in the bathroom. I simply replaced my meals & followed the guidelines. (I have to admit that I did get a bite of my moms chicken tortilla soup.... I'm only home for a week so I gave myself the chance to get a taste! Yum is what it was & I didn't splurge... just tasted! Going to share her recipe in the future! )

 I feel FANTASTIC! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Why Cleanse?

We are constantly surrounded by toxins from the food we eat to the air we breathe. Toxins are anything that causes a negative affect to our bodies. It can lead to the following: fatigue, weight gain, constipation, & skin breakouts. We are what we eat so therefore we must get rid of the bad in our body & replace it with the good. Solution? A cleanse! Once you have completed the cleanse you will feel energized & ready to take on the challenge of making a lifestyle change. I feel that a cleanse is a great way to jump start your weight loss program or help you get over that plateau.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

How can you do the 3-Day Shakeology Cleanse?

If you would like to jump start your lifestyle change with a good cleanse please email me at: hefnerfitness@yahoo.com. I will then email you the details needed to order your Shakeology. 

Cost: $60 for 3-Day Cleanse

Here is what will be included in your package:

If you would like to place an order for a months supply please click on the Order Now button on my website. You can find it here.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today's Tip: Get out of your comfort zone today & give up something that is harmful to your body! Replace it with something healthy! This could even relate to your thoughts! Instead of criticizing yourself pray that God will fulfill you with his promises! Crave Him not food!!!!! I will not be having ANY Diet Coke today :) Every time I consider reaching for one & I am going to pray instead. I hope to implement this concept more often throughout my days. What about you? 


Be Healthy Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment