Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Wordless.

My lil train conductor melts my heart.

Wednesday is popular for "Wordless Wednesday". For me, it feels like every day is wordless. I feel as if I have so much to say lately that I don't even know where to begin in my blog. Does anyone else ever feel this way? It seems impossible for me to pin point a certain topic and master it into a blog post. I feel like a jumbled mess.

I am so thankful that in my life I can feel as if I am a jumbled mess and still have a loving Heavenly Father who loves me unconditionally. His grace is sufficient. Isn't that refreshing? On the days when I have so much to say to Him and can't seem to figure out where to start he already knows how to handle my thoughts. He knows where I've been, how I feel, and what will come of it all down the road. I am so thankful that I can be a huge mess and He still loves me. 

One thing I can say is how much love I have for my family: Jeremy & Jace. These two light up my life! They are the reason I run, work hard, and keep pressing on. They keep me motivated! When I look at them I am speechless... They melt my heart! Thankful that even when my days seem like such a mess of busyness that I can come home to my 2 favorite people in this world & not have to say one word. I simply can walk in the door and have a huge grin on my face. Love is the best medicine.

Thank you Lord for your grace & for my sweet little family.

What are you thankful for this month? What causes you to go speechless?


No comments:

Post a Comment