Saturday, October 15, 2011

Seasons.

(source)

"All of my life, in every season, you are still God, and I have a reason to sing, I have a reason to worship..." - Hillsong

I love the fall season. There are so many different colors & they all are so pretty. I love the beautiful weather, the football games, pumpkin everything, & family time. Fall is by far the best time of year. Today I have been reminded that just as quick as the seasons change so do our lives. I feel change approaching in our life but I am not sure what that change actually is yet... is that even possible? I think so. God is preparing.

God is constantly shaping us into he wants us to be... its a process. Every year I look back over the changes & am always amazed how he has nicely molded us to be better (if we are willing to let him). I am anxious to see what changes God has in store for our little family in the future. I feel as if it's going to be sooner rather than later... who knows what though. Hopefully the changes come soon so I can share with all of you too. I am ready for a new season.... not necessarily winter because I sure do love fall, but a new season in our life. 

I am praying that whatever change God throws our way that I am willing to go with the flow & adapt willingly to the change. I am trusting that God is molding me into the woman he desires me to be and through every season I have a reason to worship Him.

What about you? Are you approaching change willingly? Maybe you are in not-so-fun season... its ok. It's only a season & God will shape you & grow you through it. Choose to worship him regardless of the season in your life. He loves you & wants what is best for you. 

Today's tip: My new favorite snack! I made these for Jace last week & they were a hit in our house! I definitely recommend adding the cinnamon. I prepared a whole weeks worth today & they will be going in our lunches :) 

 Dried Cinnamon Apples: 
Click here for the full recipe.

Happy Fall!


1 comment:

  1. Great post! This has been on my mind a lot lately since I'm am in school preparing for what God has called me to. A major decision for us will be where to go from here. But we know God is in control and will sovereignly guide us to where he wills.

    ReplyDelete