Monday, May 30, 2011

First day out!

Day 1 run/workout: 

I ran 2.82 miles followed with abs & arms. The run was a quick run today because I am not sure what the rest of the week holds so I don't want to over do it first thing. After hurting my knee/ankle & over doing it a little too soon I figured easing into this would be a good idea until I get my schedule. After finishing my detox I feel great getting out & running!

My ankle felt great. I felt great. Weather was great. It is suppose to be a cooler day today so it was beautiful at 7 am this morning. 


The first mile was tough figuring out my pace after running on a treadmill the past week or so. Running outside is so different than running on a machine. I would much rather prefer running in fresh air than in a gym on a treadmill where all you smell is others sweat (dont get me wrong I am thankful for the treadmill when it is needed). 

Today also begins my goal to drink half my weight in ounces of water! I have had 32 already & only need 25 more to get there.... doable. I would much rather drink tea, gatorade, & one I'm not proud of... diet coke. After my detox I haven't craved it really at all though... water will do :)



Get moving!



No comments:

Post a Comment