Sunday, December 18, 2011

Why I am a Team Beachbody Coach!


Why I'm a Team Beachbody Coach...

A few years ago a mentor/friend of mine started teaching a fitness class at her church. As an athlete I immediately became intrigued & then, I became completely humbled after joining the class. These ladies were rockstars! I noticed the one thing that kept them pushing so hard everyday was the accountability of one another. After having my son, Jace I decided to join the fitness class to get my body back. Well, that is just what I did! I not only got my body back but I changed on the inside too. I start to cry as I type about the transformation I had inside & out. God then began to lay on my heart a passion I have had inside of me all along.... to help others achieve their goals physically, emotionally, & physically. 

After a year of teaching my own fitness classes & personal training sessions I was given a HUGE blessing: Beachbody. I had NO idea what I was getting myself into when I signed up as a beachbody coach but I am so glad that I did! This has been an answer to my prayers! I am able to stay at home with my son, travel with my husband's baseball career, bring home an income, AND change lives! I simply help you set goals, hold you accountable, & help you in anyway that I can... I am your personal accountability partner!


With all of that said, here is what I want to share with you:

I don't want to keep this gift to myself. I am looking for friends to join my team.  I want to be upfront about this... I’m doing this for you more than I’m doing this for me. If you join my team I get $20. Nice, but not what I’m going for in life. I’m in this to change lives. I hear my friends talking about needing extra money, not having time with their family, being in debt, feeling overwhelmed, feeling useless, hating their job, and more. The ones who make it in this business feel the power and excitement of the movement. We CHANGE LIVES WHILE CHANGING OUR OWN LIVES!

Benefits of coaching:
 Work 90% online at my own hours
 Meet fun, happy, positive people
 Improve your personal development
 Make money quickly without punching a clock at a job
 Get and stay healthy
 An accountability group of coaches checking up on you and your fitness success
 Recognition and celebrations about you and your accomplishments
 Help with goal setting and goal achieving
 Large network of coaches to help you success with your fitness and business
 Ability to help people nationwide and worldwide get healthy
This “I’m a coach” video is great. It explains how your body is your business. Imagine waking up, not driving to a job. You workout as your job and help others stay on track. Sounds awesome to me. Oh, and my friend Rhonda is the girl in the blue tank top that says “keep pushing play” at the end of the video. I also know several people in the video but I thought it was cool that she was in it. Set goals and Beachbody helps you.

Is this something for you? 



Contact me if you have questions, interested in becoming a coach, or what to get started on a Beachbody program! Remember! This is NOT about me. I am here to serve you whether it be in making a lifestyle change OR helping you become a coach! :) 

Make today great!

No comments:

Post a Comment